Re: [Harp-L] Al Data RIP

I knew Al since I was 11 years old.  He frequented events by the Steel
Valley Harmonica Club in Youngstown Ohio.  Al would accompany anybody who
asked--even me when I was very young.  Our friendship strengthened when I
recommend Al to play the chord harmonica for Jerry Murad's Harmonicats in
March 1993.  Al on the chord and myself on the bass, accompanied Jerry Murad
until his death in May 1996.

AL DATA, RIP my friend.