RE: [Harp-L] Re: Cables: Are there really any sonic differences?

I mentioned it in a previous e-mail. I really like the blind test
(coke/pepsi) idea for cable. Blind tests could also be done with
vintage 50s elements VS more current, various styles of mics, various amps, etc.
This would be pretty interesting at harp festivals.

FOR EXAMPLE :
- one $10, 20 foot cable
- one $200, 10 foot cable
- two $50 brand 20 foot cable
- one cheap 50 foot cable
- one expensive 50 foot cable

JUDGING PANEL : 4 Professional harmonica players, 6 harmonica music fans

Joe Pinto
Little Joe & the Werewolves