Re: [Harp-L] new diatonic tuning for chromatic play with chords

BTW, I play only richter diatonic plus a bit of natural minor-tuned
harp and solo chromatic. I sure that regular Richter tuning is too far
from modern musical demands. And I sure I will change my main tuning
next years (but now I don't have enough time to work on different
layout, I'd prefer to work on my general music knowledge). Solo tuning
100% sucks for my taste. I even slowly giving up playing chromatic,
earlier I play chromatic/diatonic about 40/60% now, I play one or two
tunes on chromatic, other on diatonic, as my overblows are here.

> My best music may still be much inferior to Mr Plotnikov's, but I am sure
> that that is because of my own limitations, not the instrument's.
Anyway I wish you luck with working on your tunings.

My priority for tunings on diatonic anyway:
1. Regular octave pattern, availability of 2 or 3 hole octave tongue block.
2. At least one key without bends/overbends
3. At least 2,5 octave per 10 holes.
4. No more than halftone bends.

I have some ideas on perfect tuning for me, but I'm not allowed to
show it public yet.
--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov