[Harp-L] learning to read music

Howdy Folks,

I am a newbie who is learning to play harmonica (with a teacher) after
carrying one around for over twenty years.  I have little-to-no
musical background, and am interested in learning to read music while
I am learning harp.  I realize -- having done a search of the Harp-l
archives -- that whether or not to learn music is somewhat
contentious.  I realize that it is not necessary, but I am interested
in learning, and was wondering if anyone had advice about books or
ways to learn music while simultaneously studying harp.

Many thanks in advance for your advice,

cass