Re: [Harp-L] Impedance advice needed

Because when you take a Hi Z  microphone and run it into a Low Z  XFMR, you
destroy the tone and the Hi Z's power output.  It's better to run a Hi Z mic
 into a pedal or DI Box and whatever power and  tone is robbed that way
won't be near as much as coverting the mic to Low Z.  Try and keep as much
mic power as you can, so then you can reshape the tone heading to the PA
with various pedals, box's, the Pre or the Harp Attack Pedal or whatever
else you come up with.

--
steve
www.myspace.com/thunderharpmics