Re: [Harp-L] The Ins and Outs of Rhythm Harp-Percussive Techniques for Blues Players

I spent a year on this dvd, about an hour a day.  I cannot play that
rhythm stuff any where near as well as Madcat, but I got a few cool
rhythms out of it and got to the point of understanding the  concept
enough to create my own rhythms using his tools.  I give it a thumbs
up.  Plus, besides helping each other at SPAH occasionally, I have
co-taught a 3 day seminar with Madcat and he is a great guy and
teacher.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com