[Harp-L] Meteor Amps info

Hello all. I'm writing to note a couple changes coming in the Meteor line. Currently there are 3 models available, the Original
50 watt Meteor, the Mini-Meat and the Mini-15. The prices are $1950 for the 50 watt Meteor and $1450 for either of the
mini's. As of July 1st the price on the Mini-15 will be going up to $1650 and the Mini-Meat will be discontinued. The Mini-Meat
with the one 10" and two 8" speakers is a great amp and has a great sound that's all it's own but I find myself talking people out
of the Mini and into the Mini-15 these days. At 30 watts with a single 15" speaker the Mini-15 is an absolutey amazing amp with
huge fat tone and an amazing stage volume. The Big 50 watt Meteor is still the big dog and I've been told it out performs what's out
there. The big boy has absolutely amazing power and tone. For now it will remain at the same price as long as I can afford to keep it
there. If you have specific questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email at meteoramps@xxxxxxxxxxx .

Thanks,
Scott "Scooter" Berberian
Meteor amplifiers