Re: [Harp-L] Meteor Amps info

As a long time owner (since 2005) of the 50 watt Meteor I can say that to
this day I'm more than completely satisfied, in fact downright thrilled with
the consistent performance of this amp. I've gigged with it well over 100
times and there hasn't been one of those gigs where I was anything less than
delighted with the way the amp responded to my playing in any given
situation. Without reservation I would agree with the statement that it has
"amazing power and tone" and just about every musician I've ever played
with, as well as every harp player that's ever heard it would agree as well.
$1950.00? Hell at those prices I don't know how guys like Scooter and Sonny
Jr. survive! Compared to the prices of some boutique guitar amps it's more
than a fair price. I might add that the service and support I've gotten from
Scooter has been exemplary. And yeah, this is an unsolicited statement. I
totally dig this amp.

tom albanese