Re: [Harp-L] Ultimate Harp Jam

  Ok, but it is not the Ultimate Harp Jam.
  You have Brendan in the lead and then you get Jay
  and Christelle jump in with LD chugging along. C'mon
  guys. I wish there were  intervals between the
  players. I am not feeling the flow that Brendan
  started. Jay did not take that flow well while
  Christelle repeated what Jay just did. LD was smart
  enough to do the small stuff in the beginning. It's
  not how you play but what you play. "Musical
  arrangements"- that's what I am talking about.

www.myspace.com/harpdad