Re: [Harp-L] Ultimate Harp Jam

I was there . I was totally blown away. I think if you would have been there you would understand. It was after 3 in the morning & it was impromptu. Not planned. L D just started doing the beatbox thing & it started. They were just having fun. C,mon man wake up & smell the roses. When you see something like this live it takes your breath away. Why do you have to judge anyway? I didn't ask you too & I'm the most important person I know.
luv you all
buzz..........................

venkyr@xxxxxxx wrote:
Ok, but it is not the Ultimate Harp Jam.
You have Brendan in the lead and then you get Jay
and Christelle jump in with LD chugging along. C'mon
guys. I wish there were intervals between the
players. I am not feeling the flow that Brendan
started. Jay did not take that flow well while
Christelle repeated what Jay just did. LD was smart
enough to do the small stuff in the beginning. It's
not how you play but what you play. "Musical
arrangements"- that's what I am talking about.

www.myspace.com/harpdad