Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Shelf Space

I'm not sure that is the reason why harmonica shelf space seems to be
shrinking.  Online dealers don't seem to be proliferating either.  Has there
been a general decline in demand for harps?

In two stores I checked here in Denver, Marine Band harps were outrageously
expensive, like $42.  In Guitar Center they are still about $28.  Have the
margins become so thin that harps are no longer profitable for the big
retailers?  I am curious about the micro-economics of it.