Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Shelf Space

I've never had much luck getting a good harp selection at any brick & mortar store. I've been to Guitar Center as well as to some well known places here in NYC like Manny's and Sam Ash. Usually they have like, 50 Blues Harps in C and maybe a couple other harps in A or G, maybe F, and that's it. For the longest time, I've ordered my harps online: any key you want, any make, any model, and usually arrives in a couple of days. Besides, my money goes to people who are part of and care about the harmonica community, not to Guitar Center or Sam Ash. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but they care little or not at all about harmonica players. Then again, maybe it's because of people like me. ;)

-Jp