RE: [Harp-L] Re:that is capitalism

Here's a reply to this thread with a mention of material from another recent
post--
Tom Ball has a video from YouTube on his MySpace page of Ry Cooder with
Flaco--no harp--
But a great version of Get Rhythm, and the video tells a story of triumph
thru the power of music--
And no competition--lots of folks, speaking in one voice.
I am reminded of the use of labels--they are great, and I use them, but
ultimately it is what is in the bottle that will cure your ills.
Thanks to all for participating in music, and sharing your info here--you
have helped me.
Gary