[Harp-L] Mitch Kashmar Live CD..................

On the recommendations of this list, I got a hold of a copy of this  CD.

It's a good live recording. Mitch sings well and plays diatonic/chromatic
pretty competently.

However, after one listening, I may not reach for it again -

So many competent players out there that sound just as good.

Being an old curmudgeon, I put my listening time into a perspective of,"I
don't have much time left on the earth, so was the time I spent listening to
 this recording time well spent?"

Mitch sings well, has a real sweet high end first position sound, plays
chromatic well and does all the right things on the diatonic. However, if I
want  to use my limited listening time more fruitfully, I'll listen to Kim
Wilson for  this style of music. Kim has that extra "something" that just
brings it all  together and sounds like it is right from the source. So many
other players  sound "almost as good as Kim".

The feel I get after listening to these type of almost artists is like BONK
 "I coulda had a V-8".

Remember, I'm a picky old curmudgeon without a lot of time left for
listening.....
**************Performance you need and the value you want! Check out great
laptop deals from Dell!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223081934x1201714279/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D819