Re: [Harp-L] Mitch Kashmar Live CD..................

I wonder, though I respect your opinion :

Have you seen this guy live...Mitch is pretty tough.
I found his acoustic ability very much a revelation at one of the Battle of the Harmonica shows in San Francisco...
He walked around the whole place with no mic...stole the show.
Really thought he had something...as does Kim Wilson.
Now, I have seen Kim at least 10 times and want to see him again.

Hope I will feel that way when I see Mitch again.
Most of my favorites have never cut a CD that  did them justice.

Does anyone have a recommendation of which Mitch Kashmar CD I should buy to get the best impression.

I know I felt his diaphram pushing it out like a real pro. Felt the same way when I heard Gary Primich (bless his soul) live.
Gary parted my hair with his acoustic power.

I went outside and tried to get that volume...suddenly I felt lost without my amp to lean on.

These guys can blow....and I'm ready for mo....

Not liking his CD does not make you a curmudgeon, we all have out favorites.

I think I'm ready to give this guy another listen...very interested in his "funk"...stage.
Anybody that can enlighten me?

Thank you for your info in advance

Grant

Pity, but