  From: Robert Paparozzi
  To: Nicholas Lovett ; Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 1:47 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] RE re

  Ahhhh! Drinkin'....Postin' and Boastin'......I give up kid, put on your
  overcoat, have a nice life. Stop drinkin' get your S**T together or NO ONE
  here will answer your EXPERT LEVEL questions. I just hope you don't end up
  like Walter did.

  On 7/4/09 1:28 AM, "Nicholas Lovett" <lovett.nicholas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  > Once again, I think you're all being a bunch of blow hards.  Racial
  > comments/racism?  This is a harmonica board bud, relax. It's interesting that
  > the people who argue are not the one who answered my expert level questions. I
  > tried to ask some serious questions, and when rebuffed, I answered like any
  > other would.  I'll tell you one thing:  I can play, and I love this shit, and
  > i'm gonna keep learning what I love.  For those of you who have the cohones to
  > say nasty stuff over a keyboard: screw you.  Remember, the original crazy
  > mixed up kid was Little Walter.  Listen to him at age twenty-two bud.

  All the best,
  Rob Paparozzi

  email:
  chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
  http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

  Rob¹s Session Sites:
  http://www.esession.com
  http://www.sessionplayers.com