Re: [Harp-L] RE re

Ahhhh! Drinkin'....Postin' and Boastin'......I give up kid, put on your
overcoat, have a nice life. Stop drinkin' get your S**T together or NO ONE
here will answer your EXPERT LEVEL questions. I just hope you don't end up
like Walter did.

On 7/4/09 1:28 AM, "Nicholas Lovett" <lovett.nicholas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Once again, I think you're all being a bunch of blow hards.  Racial
> comments/racism?  This is a harmonica board bud, relax. It's interesting that
> the people who argue are not the one who answered my expert level questions. I
> tried to ask some serious questions, and when rebuffed, I answered like any
> other would.  I'll tell you one thing:  I can play, and I love this shit, and
> i'm gonna keep learning what I love.  For those of you who have the cohones to
> say nasty stuff over a keyboard: screw you.  Remember, the original crazy
> mixed up kid was Little Walter.  Listen to him at age twenty-two bud.

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com