Re: [Harp-L] piccolo harmonica aka Vest Pocket Harp

The Late 70's catalogue I'm looking at lists A,Bb,C,D,E,F and G as the key possibilities. In that era the A and the G were pitched an octave higher than a standard 10 hole. Going back to 1950 the catalogue states available in all keys with the footnote that all keys means the list above. My 1930 catalogues says the same thing, all keys meaning the 6 not 12. By 1927 I can't find the Piccolo listed. fjm