Re: [Harp-L] New Hohner star theory

Mine looks like white plastic.  I don't know if the plastic is original or
not.  Yeah, 1803 seems to be an odd year unless it was someone's
birthday...I think it was a bad 9 stamp.  Mine came with the case as well.
IT's a brown paisley looking case that matches the comb design.
An old friend of mine brought this thing out about 15 years ago after a surf
session and handed it to me and I gave her a draw and sucked in a dead dried
out moth.  I gave it back to him and about 8 years later he said he had
something for me and to meet him out front.  He said it's mine and it came
with a "Phil Harmonica" lesson book completely written by hand not typed.
It's dedicated to playing the Chromatic and I have yet to give it a thorough
once over.  It had very useful info when I did look at it a few years back.
The book was from 1976.

--
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com