Re: [Harp-L] New Hohner star theory

Hmmmm......You ever thought about returning as Columbo?   I mean the trench
coat and all is very bluesy you know!  Very interesting hypothesis, Dave.
All I know is that I have a 6 point star 16 hole Chromonika III in good
working condition and I'm not letting that puppy go.  I know Allan Holmes
has one and someone else I met had one.  I'm not sure if all 16's are like
mine so I'll post what's on it as far as date stamps that most refer to
Grand Prix.  There's 1926, 1927, 1937 and what appears to be 1803, but it
may be a bad 9 stamp as there is a slight line under the bottom of the round
part of the number, which may be a 9.   Kind of like a hangin' chad.