Re: [Harp-L] Chaka Khan I Feel for You (warning....long)

Joe and Cass Leone wrote:

As for Isn't She Lovely. I don't think it's being done on a C chromo. It sounds like a draw key to me. As for Once in My Life, that tune is possible in F#. I do that tune, but the singer uses C & C#
Hi Joe -

Trust me on this, I've copped most of the solos on Isn't She Lovely and it all lays out perfectly on a C chromo. Same for For Once in My Life. These are two great examples of the unique character of each key on chromatic.

- Slim.