Re: [Harp-L] Chaka Khan I Feel for You

It's definitely a chromatic harmonica (Stevie Wonder), with a little sound processing. By the way, there's an extended version of this record that came out on a 12" single with a longer harp solo.

While the tune comes out in F#, Stevie didn't play it in F#. The tape was either sped up or slowed down and he played it in either F or G (I'm not where I can check which it was).