Re: [Harp-L] Standing up or sitting down

I play in a duo in a lot of quieter-volume venues.  My guitarist partner in
crime always sits down - largely because he's added a fair amount of foot
percussion in the past year or so (huge difference in our sound, BTW).  I
used to always sit next to him, but I've found that I play better and am a
more interesting showman when I'm standing up.  So now I mostly stand with
Jonathsn sitting unless it's a really casual coffeehouse type gig. Bar gigs,
where the entertainment value is more important to keeping people drinking
and having fun, I'm always standing now....yes, for all 3-4 hours. It's a
little weird, visually - me standing and him sitting, but he's such a
character, it works, and besides, if Satan and Adam could do it, so can
we.........yeah, cuz' we're just like them....chortle, cough.......

 - Blake