Re: [Harp-L] Re: Hendix' harp player

Thanx for clearing that up  for me. Maybe "Don" had some powerful friends,
who knows. I was so shocked by  the bad playing in the same room as Jimi Hendrix
that I just couldn't believe  it. I heard the tape of Jim Morrison playing
harp (if that is actually him) and  I could forgive him for his bad playing, he
probably wasn't even aware he was  sounding bad because of the various
chemicals in his body. But this  guy...........damn!!! He does one on a high pitched
harp (probably an E harp if  Hendrix was tuned a half step down and playing in
C) that was especially grating  on my nerves. It's a shame 'cause some of
those tracks are pretty good.

       I really want to hear "My Friend"  again so I can hear Paul Coruso
playing some "good" harp to Hendrix's licks.  It's been so long since I heard
that tune that I can't remember the harp at  all.

         Thanx again
              Randy
          Biscuitboy  Blues

In a message dated 1/13/2008 10:41:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,