Re: [Harp-L] Re: Hendix' harp player

BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx wrote:

Thanx for clearing that up for me. Maybe "Don" had some powerful friends,
who knows. I was so shocked by the bad playing in the same room as Jimi Hendrix
that I just couldn't believe it.

i have this recording of hot tuna guitarist jorma kaukonen with some harp player (not will scarlett) playing with him. his playing was ok, but he just never stopped, playing all over jorma's leads, singing, solos, everything. it was infuriating. now i know why harp players get a bad name. i love harp, but even i wanted to shoot this guy.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West