Re: [Harp-L] Slow Down Question

Remember those Marantz cassette players that were the state of the art  w/1/2
speed and also variable speed built in? There is a new CD model that looks
very similar - saw it at an IAJE Convention. If memory serves me right, it may
not be called "Marantz" these days because of change in ownership, but
definitely sprung from the Marantz brain pool. It will cost between $200 and  $300
and is a very nice piece of equipment - portable, can run on batteries,  good
recordings possible, etc.

The Iceman

In a message dated 8/24/2008 10:11:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gdubya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>I  want to buy one of those CD players that slows
>the music down so you  can learn riffs, solos,
>etc easier...and I need one that is portable  and
>can run on batteries...any  suggestions?

deal here.