Re: [Harp-L] Slow Down Question

IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Remember those Marantz cassette players that were the state of the art  w/1/2
speed and also variable speed built in?

this is not really related, but i still get a chuckle out of it. my brother had a friend in college (80's) whose car tape deck played at the wrong speed. he didn't want to pay to get it fixed, so he used a variable speed turntable to compensate whenever he recorded cassettes from albums (the 80's version of file sharing).

it worked great. right until the tape deck died.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.