To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:28 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH ( better late .....)

Hey list,

Changed e-mails & haven't posted for a while, so here goes.

I was at SPAH from the Tues. night blowoff till Fri Morn. For me, this was
the perfect amount of time. I enjoyed every minute & want to congratulate
all the SPAH folks for another great event.

Brendan Power showed again that he is an incredible musician, & he made an
altered tuning harp for me at Joe Filisko's teach-in while I watched that I
can actually play. (Second position on 1-6 & first on 7-10.) I never have
been able to get altered tunings before.

--
Later,
Rosco