Re: [Harp-L] Harp Amp Project: Fender Pro Junior

One more thing: you can do all the tube changes you want, but keep in mind
how much the tubes are in comparison to 2 capacitors at about 2 bucks and a
few resistors and 25 cents each.   IF you know how to work on amps yourself
without killing yourself.

I did all those tube changes years ago with a BJ I had and nothing came
close to actually getting into the amp.

One more thing to take away from the trebly tone is to use a good HiZ
Dynamic element which will have alot more thickness without all the highs as
the amp already has that in abundance.