Re: Re: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH

Tom Albanese wrote:
> Huh, that's funny because I had a dream that you were there!
> It all seemed so real at the time...
>
> Maybe I just dreamed that I was there too, at least it's
> starting to feel that way.
>
> James Conway playing some of the most amazing harmonica I've
> ever heard in my life. Maybe I could learn to play like that
> some day. Dream on....

Well, I sometimes think I was actually at SPAH until I remember James
Conway's playing at the Filisko Mob show, and then I realize that
that kind of playing is not humanly possible, which is how I conclude
I wasn't there.

I just wish he was not such a damned nice guy so I could hate him for
being so good...

-tim