Re: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH

On Aug 21, 2008, at 12:20 PM, Tim Moyer wrote:

Well, I sometimes think I was actually at SPAH until I remember James Conway's playing at the Filisko Mob show, and then I realize that that kind of playing is not humanly possible, which is how I conclude I wasn't there.

I just wish he was not such a damned nice guy so I could hate him for
being so good...

-tim

I filed a petition with federal district court and had Jim's playing declared 'Illegal'.
smo-joe