[Harp-L] Clips from our new CD - Diddley Bo music

"Take 73" is kickin' in...a really great sound on that recording 'sweetly electric and raw' with a great vibe happening accompanyed by the band.
Congratulations to that player, good job.
He's a bonus as a band member, I'd dig to play with him.
I'm curious to know what 'pedal' that it is run through or what the instrument looks like?
 It must be a 'hotrodded hand made' Diddley Bo *[or is it a couple strings on the guitar]?
 I'd like to set one up myself.
Thanks for the link.
Also, yes indeed Elias Mc Daniel?
*'Bo Diddley' brought the term into public life.
It apparently was his 'schoolboy nick name'?
 I for one miss him alot. Like alot of the other 'legends' it's a 'poorer world' in my opinion because of the loss of such entertainers and innovators.
I [like many others] do a medley of Bo's tunes and several Billy Boy Arnold numbers.
Can't go wrong with those in a set.
The audiences love them.
*Attached a basic article from an Australian newspaper: http://blogs.smh.com.au/noisepollution/archives/2008/06/bye_bye_bo.htm