[Harp-L] Clips from our new CD - Diddley Bo music

My bands have always talked, but never quite did, incorporate a Bo Diddley tune
until he died.  I now frequently perform "Bo Diddley", "Hey Bo Diddley" or
"Who Do You Love".  The only "medlifying" I've done, and this one is almost
too tempting to resist, is to use the "Hey Bo Diddley" chorus with the "Bo
Diddley" words.  Billy, I'm curious how you constructed your medley, which
songs, how much of them, and in what keys.
John Thaden
Little Rock AR

Billy James wrote
http://blogs.smh.com.au/noisepollution/archives/2008/06/bye_bye_bo.htm