[Harp-L] convention in Sacramento next year

   Other than being a member, I don't have access to any behind-the-scenes
information.  In the Spring issue of Harmonica Happenings; Tom Stryker
mentions in his column that at this year's convention there will be a booth
from "the Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau, who will tell you all
about the location for the SPAH 200 convention".  I assume they meant 2009
and I assume that means Sacramento is the site.  Now in the latest issue of
Harmonica Happenings, which I received last Friday, there was no mention of
a location for the 2009 convention.  Just that "even the Convention and
Visitors Bureau will be on hand to inform you about the 2009 Convention
location".  So who knows?  I think last year they listed Larry Adler, who
has been deceased for a number of years, as part of the convention
entertainment.

Mick Zaklan