RE: [Harp-L] convention in Sacramento next year

> From: mzaklan@xxxxxxxxx>Now in the latest issue of> Harmonica Happenings, which I received last Friday, there was no mention of> a location for the 2009 convention. Just that "even the Convention and> Visitors Bureau will be on hand to inform you about the 2009 Convention> location". So who knows? I think last year they listed Larry Adler, who> has been deceased for a number of years, as part of the convention> entertainment.

I have it on word from a very reliable SPAH high mucky-muck (recent, not from the GOLDEN AGE of SPAH) that next year IS in Sacra-tomato.

The Larry Adler reference was a mis-print of his brother Jerry's name.Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax