[Harp-L] Countdown to SPAH

   Hey, I don't argue that the West Coast doesn't deserve to host a SPAH
convention.  I think it will generate a whole new crop conventioneers,
people we've never seen at these things.  And hopefully a bunch of new
entertainers, guys like Rod Piazza and Gary Smith who live around there.
Maybe master harmonica repairman Bill Romel will come over from Vegas for a
visit.  All sorts of wonderful possibilities.  I know we're probably missing
a lot of great local players by basing the convention in the Midwest all the
time.  I don't disagree with Dave Payne, either.  A Southern convention and
an East Coast convention are overdue, though we did have a memorable
Memphis SPAH gathering some years back.

Mick Zaklan