Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Countdown

On Aug 1, 2008, at 11:32 PM, Buddha wrote:

Jazzman wrote:
What's scary for me is the thought that my suitcase full of harps might not make it to St. Louis when I do! I'll have to make sure and carry one in my pocket just in case of an airline >snafu.

Every time I went to SPAH in the past I always brought 20-30 harps. I don't know why I always had so many harps, I always ended up only playing one or two of them. This year, I am only bringing a G, Ab, A, Bb C, D maybe less than that. I'm packing lite. Please don't make fun of me for wearing the same pants all week. LOL

As long as you don't wear the same underwear.........yech smo-joe