re: [Harp-L] SPAH Countdown

Jazzman wrote:
>What's scary for me is the thought that my suitcase full of harps might not make it to St. Louis when I do!   I'll have to make sure and carry one in my pocket just in case of an airline >snafu.

Every time I went to SPAH in the past I always brought 20-30 harps. I
don't know why I always had so many harps, I always ended up only
playing one or two of them.  This year, I am only bringing a G, Ab, A,
Bb C, D maybe less than that. I'm packing lite. Please don't make fun
of me for wearing the same pants all week. LOL