[Harp-L] Custom Harmonicas - Worth It?

Frank Evers wrote:

.... the Seydel 1847 overblows very easily too. I don't like the cover plates and i'm not really happy with the comb (i'd
prefer the one used for the Big Six for the 1847, too), but thats just a matter of personal taste.

Frank, what don't u like about the covers?  They are a little big and bulbous compared to the Hohners
we may all be used to but they are nicely shaped, with special attention to the corners so they don't
snag a whisker.  Granted there are no numbers on the holes.
  And what don't u like about the comb?  I find the rounded end of the tines have a beautiful feel
when tongue blocking.
  What is it about a Big Six comb that u like?
  Btw, sorry if question marks are appearing in my mails.  I switched to high speed but am using
AOL mail.
ron - FL KEYS