[Harp-L] what is ODBG ? (no harp content)

I have a smile on my face too, Fernando... but I have  to agree with Tom.
ODBG "Old Dead Black Guys" and "Old Dead Blues Guys"  both sound a bit
..."disrespectful" to me.

Since I (unwillingly) started this in a previous post to the Iceman, let me make something clear to the list: I never intended to be disrespectfull to any one, and certainly not to Afro American blues artists, singers, musicians which I truley cherish and, for some, worship for what the music they have given me.
I understand the acronym I used has made some of you raise their eyebrows. I will not use it again.
That said, let's call a cat a cat. I don't mind if somebody calls me an old white guy. Koz I'm becoming old (56), I am white and I'm a guy. I would rather question somebody who would address me as a "time challenged caucasian male".
Disrespect sometimes hides behind slick language.
Sunnyside