Re: [Harp-L] Re: Delay Pedal (an update)

Johnson FV-303

I had the delay set for a very short duration, the mix was about 50/50 distortion about halfway and the repeats were set pretty darn low. Perhaps they do vary from unit to unit. I futzed around with a Maxxon for about a half hour and I never got anything resembling a sound I would use. It didn't do the mid range compression thing very well and it sucked the tone out of the amp big time. No crunch. I've never tried an Ibanez or Boss pedal and I'm not at all adverse to them if I could find one to try. fjm