Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Solist Pro (was Hohner Price Increase?)

Hi Ron and everyone on Harp-L,

Thanks for the review of the Seydel Harps! If you log on to www.seydelusa.com that _should_ automatically open the US website, with prices in US$ and language as english. I say _should_ because there have been some glitches, but if you type that in your browser it should work (it will redirect your address in the address slot to be some long form of seydel.de, but if you start with the seydelusa you ought to be looking at english and usa pricing). If for some reason you are seeing Euros, or German, you can go to the upper right corner and click on the $ sign beside "shop" and if you still see german, then you can click on "english" in that upper right area, and again it should get you into the usa webshop for info, pricing and ordering. All online orders are securely processed with the option to pay in visa, mc, or paypal and they are shipped by me from North Carolina, for a base fee of $6. You should receive your order in a few days, priority mail. If you encounter any problems at all please contact me, so we can get them straightened out. Thanks!

I actually think, Ron, you got the Solist Pro, but in the first incarnation the cover plates still said plain "solist", and the box.....but your comb was sealed and the corners rounded etc. right? The fully sealed comb, rounded teeth and corners, and rounded corners on the reedplates, are the main differences between the "solist" and the "solist pro".

Hope this helps! Rupert

Rupert Oysler
www.harprepair.com