[Harp-L] Bushman & Suzuki Bluesmaster

The harponline review says there are similarities but also significant
differences....they seem to be saying in the review that the color of the
Delta Frost's reeds indicate that they differ from the Bluesmaster in that
they ( the DF ) have Phosphor Bronze reeds ( and the Bluesmaster seems to
not ) it also alludes to the airtightness of the Delta Frost ( something
I've found to be quite true) and the loudness, which is my experiece as
well.

The review also says the DF harmonica is good value for the money. I think
it is the best overall ( non-customized ) harp I've ever played.

For the sake of full disclosure I've never tried the Bluesmaster...initial
reluctance to tey it was because on the Suzuki website they have it listed
in the amateur category of their product line.

For What it's Worth
Roger "Wader" Boyce
The antipodes