RE: [Harp-L] Bushman & Suzuki Bluesmaster

You're right, that's exactly what the website says. And I think that the
different reed material is what justifies the price difference of $7-8
between the DF and the Harpmaster. Concerning airtightness HarpOnline does
not say that the DF is better than the Harpmaster. But why should there be
any difference?

Tom