RE: [Harp-L] Re: Highbury Pub

From: MilwHarmonica@xxxxxxx

I DID find a listing for "Highbury," 2320 S. KinnicKinnic Ave., Bay View,
Wisconsin, phone # 414-294-4400.
Bay View is a suburb on the southeast side of Milwaukee, probably about
10-12 miles east of the Sheraton-Brookfield Hotel.

Checking the website provided by PT Gazell (I think), I found "The
Highbury," at 2322 S. KinnicKinnic Ave., Bay View, Wisconsin. I drive past the "pub"
daily on my way to work. You can see it on Interstate Highway
43. It's on the corner of KiincKinnic Ave. and Lincoln Ave. It has a
wall-size British flag painted on the west side of the building (I think. I'll check
this to be certain). God Save The Queen!

I started the "pub" nonsense. That is what they call it on their website http://www.thehighbury.com

Sir Jason of the Caffeine Ricci did tell me it was called The Highbury.

sorry fo any confusion

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.com
Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/harpsax