[Harp-L] Re: Highbury Pub, SPAH Attendance

Hello, SPAH and Harp-L members.

Elizabeth: I checked the Milwaukee area phone book  (September 2006, most
recent issue).

There is no "Highway Pub" listed in the business section.

I also checked, and found no "Highbury Pub" listed in the phone book
business section.

I DID find a listing for "Highbury," 2320 S. KinnicKinnic Ave., Bay View,
Wisconsin, phone # 414-294-4400.
Bay View is a suburb on the southeast side of Milwaukee, probably about
10-12 miles east of the Sheraton-Brookfield Hotel.

Checking the website provided by PT Gazell (I think), I found "The
Highbury," at 2322 S. KinnicKinnic Ave., Bay View, Wisconsin. I drive past the  "pub"
daily on my way to work. You can see it on Interstate Highway
43. It's on the corner of KiincKinnic Ave. and Lincoln Ave. It has a
wall-size British flag painted on the west side of the building (I think. I'll  check
this to be certain).  God Save The Queen!

Jeff Spoor, Cumberland Custom Cases: The average  attendance at a SPAH
convention would be about 500-600 harmaniacs. We can't  predict this year's
attendance. But, since this is the first time the  convention has been held here, I
would guess that we may see closer to  600.

John Broecker,
Milwaukee Harmonica Club