[Harp-L] Johnny Winter; Was Billy Boy Arnold

Johnny was clearly physically frail and had to be assisted to the stage. He played sitting on a chair with a sun protection above him, which is understandable because of his albinism.

But his playing and singing was still great. He took the crowd with 100 % blues, no more flirting with rock'n'roll. Wish I had taken notes on the set but a couple of most memorable songs were Blackjack and Mannish Boy. I bet Ray Charles and Muddy smiled up there somewhere...

Harri