From: "Haka Harri" <harri.haka@xxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 2:43 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Billy Boy Arnold

Had a really nice harp experience with 8000 other Finnish blues lovers last
weekend. Billy Boy Arnold was in Finland for the first time at a local blues
festival. The band was also great including other Chicago blues greats, Jody
Williams and Billy Flynn on guitar and Bob Stroger on bass (excuse me for
missing the names of the drummer and piano player). Arnold played harmonica
in a very nice traditional (SBW I) way and also in a more modern Chicago
style. Great singing too!

Aside of harp, Johnny Winter also performed. Was great to see and hear him
in good musical shape, doing really good blues in the vein of his
collaborations with Muddy in the 70s and 80s.

Harri