[Harp-L] Chromatic Harmonica Ragas

We have been talking a little about Alan "Blind Owl" Wilson of Canned Heat.
Another really unique thing that he did was to record chromatic harmonica
ragas. He had originally recorded these in 1966, for John Fahey's Takoma
label. They were not released until 1968, however, one being included in
part on Canned Heat's "Living the Blues" album that year.

Has anyone else been known to play ragas on the chromatic harmonica?

Could one play a raga on the diatonic? I have never tried.

--
Rebecca Winters
http://blindowl.informe.com