Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Harmonica Ragas

Are the chromatic harmonica ragas currently available?

Howard Levy's new Out of the Box instructional DVD for diatonic
includes a piece called Raga Fantasy. To what extent it follows the
true raga form I don't know. A snippet of it can be heard at his
website http://levyland.com. Another player who might have done
something in this area on diatonic is the Swiss player Roland Van
Straaten.

Winslow